Grateful for Eventful Days
Was trooping around 3/4 miles from home yesterday my boots broke. I guess that’s why you shouldn’t buy 20 US dollar boots. Boo hoo hoo. But the design was nice and boot base was comfy. OH WELL!
RIP my Pre-Loved Boots
Anyhow, I looked around for a boot shop and an ALDO was having a 30% sale! WOOT WOOT! I managed to get a brand new pair of shiny leather boots and Kris very generously said it was my Christmas present! Its gorgeous, I was looking high and low for some perfect looking boots and I think I found it.
I’ve been walking and socializing quite a bit these days. I’m actually kind of tired. BUT HELLO! Being a house wife is work too!
Like yesterday! I did….
1) 4 huge loads of laundry (the one below me was spoilt so I had to make a few trips down to the one in the next block)
2) vacuumed and mopped the house,
3) made macaroons **failed but still 4 -5hours washing, prepping, waiting, hoping 🙁
My not baked long enough Macaroons that still stuck to the silicon mat 🙁
Went to shower and didn’t give proper instructions to Kris to watch the oven and BOO HOO HOO they all BURNT!
4) Made whole wheat pancakes breakfast and pork rib curry dinner
5) went out walking for ~3 miles, ate pho for lunch
6) broke boots and bought PERFECT boots all in ONE DAY
No need to CLAP tho !!!!*hee hee*
Anyhowz! It was a great day, yummy food and lots of trooping. And finally found my perfect leather boots! And they are pretty affordable too! WHHHHHHEEEEEEE OH HAPPY DAYS!
Red and Yellow tulips from my LOVE to brighten up the dining table
And oh a wonderful blog post is not complete without a picture of my little sweetheart! #outcold